Pilot Community Groups
Dates & Times
Feb 19, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Feb 26, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Mar 5, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Mar 12, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Mar 26, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Apr 2, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Apr 9, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Apr 16, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Apr 23, 20196:30pm - 8:00pm
Feb 12 Cancelation due to weather. Pilot Groups will resume Feb 19.
Facilitator: Dan Bovenmyer, Pastor of Community Groups
Launch into Community
A Pilot Community Group is a journey devoted to learning the fundamentals of Community Group life. Community Groups are a core part of who we are as a church. This group will be a great way for you to join into group life at Grace Community.
Who should attend?
- New folks looking to make connections and connect with group leaders.
- Group leaders looking to launch new groups or refresh their current group. If you’re interested in being a group leader, please contact Dan Bovenmyer at firstname.lastname@example.org | call 319.626.2040
- Saturate Field Guide: Suggested donation: $10
- For this class time to be most effective, we will expect folks to walk through the field guide and complete weekly homework.
- Time: Tuesday evenings, 6:30 - 8pm
- These groups will run for ten weeks and last 1.5 hours.
- Location: North Liberty Campus | Auditorium
- Children: Do you need child care in order to attend? Please note this in your registration. We plan to offer child care onsite.
Contact: email@example.com | call 319.626.2040